- Maintain equipment used to control the operation of boilers, compressors, pumps, and other plant equipment and systems
- Perform periodic cleaning, inspection, testing, repairing, and calibration of electrical, electronic, and pneumatic control systems. Typical equipment serviced includes temperature and pressure instruments, gages, flow transmitters, switches, solenoids, and control valves
- Perform repairs and modifications to control circuitry. Install and program electronic instruments. Install sensing elements, wiring, tubing and fittings. Clean and repair electrical power switching equipment.
- Test, analyze, and troubleshoot electrical power supply circuits.
- Remove, install, clean, and repair, motors, circuit breakers, transformers. Create, maintain, and update diagrams, drawings, and plans for plant electrical, electronic, and pneumatic controls and instruments.
- Install, maintain, and calibrate computerized controls and instruments and programmable controllers