Apply in person between 10:30-4 Monday-Friday at 2350 Nowata Place.
The O365 Support group is needing a Support Analyst to help support Project Online, Sharepoint Online, and Power BI. We are currently in the process of migrating our on-premise Sharepoint sites to O365 and implementing Project Online. We are looking for an expert in the area to assist with Project Online implementation and knowledge of Sharepoint Online is expected as well. The candidate chosen for this role will be tasked with supporting the owners and end-users of our Sharepoint Online and Project Online sites in addition to helping support the Power BI application and reports. This position will involve providing communications and instructions to Site Owners, Project Administrators, and end users on the proper setup, configuration, management, and use of Project Online and SharePoint Online. Experience with additional Microsoft productivity tools such as Flow and PowerApps is a plus.
Responsibilities may include:
- Partner with Business to understand new requirements for implementing Project Online.
- Partner with Business to use SharePoint Designer to build workflows for Project Online.
- Be consistently available to answer questions from end users or internal support analysts regarding SharePoint, Project, and Power BI.
- Provide second-line support in helping to resolve ServiceNow incidents assigned to the SharePoint team.
- Troubleshoot issues related to SharePoint Online, Project Online, and Power BI.
- Maintain and consistently update a central, internal resource site for end user reference and training.
- Maintain and consistently update all SharePoint-owned ServiceNow Knowledge Center articles and create new articles as needed.
- Conduct internal training sessions for SharePoint Online, Project Online, and Power BI as needed.
Qualifications - Internal Basic/Required:
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Considerable knowledge and experience supporting SharePoint Online, Project Online, and Power BI
- Experience implementing Project Online
- Knowledge and experience with the use of ServiceNow
- Good documentation and analytical skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good team and independent work skills.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills.
- Ability to communicate well, understand business needs and turn requirements into reality.
- Ability to embrace and adapt to change.
- Aptitude for providing exceptional customer service even when the environment becomes fast-paced or intense.