Apply in person at 2350 Nowata Place between 10:30-4 Monday-Friday.
Perform on-site technical work to install and maintain conferencing and meeting technology equipment and software applications throughout the Bartlesville area. Respond to customer ticketing requests by phone call or in-person to diagnose and repair hardware and software issues.
Knowledge of Audio/Visual hardware and software applications troubleshooting and repair.
Knowledge of Windows 10 operating system.
Individual should have excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Willingness to learn and champion change.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
• Assist, diagnose, resolve any problems relating to the networking of meeting technology equipment.
• Perform installations and relocations of cabling and hardware; as needed
• Setup, install and upgrade hardware and software.
• Maintain computers, laptops, and other support equipment as needed.
• Assist in the maintenance and issue resolution of meeting and conference room technology inventory.
• Keep detailed technical support records and ensure accurate documentation in ServiceDesk support records.
• Perform detailed phone support; as needed.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Meeting Technology support and management staff.
• Available for after-hours (call-out) support of critical infrastructure.
• Able to lift hardware equipment that weighs up to 30 lbs. from the floor and safely carry up 2 flights of stairs or load onto a pull cart.
• Bend, stoop, crawl under tables/desks to connect needed wiring.
• Able to push/pull equipment on a cart of up to 100 lbs.