Well respected CPA firm in Bartlesville is seeking a “seasonal” full time tax return reviewer.
The ideal person will be personable, well versed in tax preparation, and will be expecting to return in future tax seasons. This could be an excellent opportunity for a retired individual, homemaker or someone not otherwise employed full-time.
The bulk of the work will begin in February and continue through the middle of April. We would also expect some additional work at other times.
While most of our work is individual, we also prepare returns such as 1065, 1120, 1120s, 1041 and 990s. The ability to assist with some returns other than just 1040s would be helpful.
- Prior CPA firm experience (preferred)
- 5+ years experience preparing individual tax returns
- Proven ability to file accurate returns with little supervision
- Motivated and self-starter
- Ultra Tax software experience (preferred)
Please send resumes to email@example.com