Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC is a new name bringing together two Bartlesville firms, each with more than 40 years of professional experience. J.D. Stotts, Mark Archambo, Debbie Mueggenborg, Tom Barclay and John Whipple have joined forces to offer quality, personalized financial services to individuals and business alike. Our combined expertise means over 140 years of providing the tax, auditing, accounting, and other financial services you have come to expect.
Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC is one of the leading firms in and throughout the area. Our experience in the areas of income tax planning and preparation for individuals, businesses and non-profits; auditing of Indian tribes, casinos, HUD-financed multi-family housing facilities, municipalities, school districts, retirement facilities, oil & gas, non-profits and for-profit entities alike; financial accounting and consulting for businesses, including payroll, accounts receivable and accounts payable services provides our clients with the confidence to know their financial affairs are being monitored and taken care of.
|Company Name||Stotts, Archambo, Mueggenborg & Barclay, PC (view profile)|
|Date Posted||April 20, 2017|
|Salary||Commensurate with Experience|
Location: Bartlesville, OK
Job Type: Full Time
Years of Experience: 2 years
Education Level: Accounting Degree
Career Level: Professional
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Job Description: The ACCOUNTING PROFESSIONAL assists the audit team in helping clients to protect assets by ensuring compliance with internal control policies, procedures and regulations. This position provides opportunities for creating a career path as a CPA and for developing leadership skills. This role is best suited for someone who is detail oriented, yet able to see the big picture, and possesses the desire to research issues, analyze business transactions and document a client’s accounting procedures.
Skills and Qualifications: Accounting skills, Research Skills, Ability to Report on Research Results, Verbal Communication, Integrity & Trust, Project Management, Attention to Detail, Objectivity
- Actively assist with audit engagements of large & small companies and organizations in a wide variety of industries such as Indian Tribes & casinos, oil & gas, manufacturing, cities & towns, non-profit and for-profit organizations
- Understand the audit client’s objectives, policies, processes and internal controls
- Write-up and planning of the audit. Identify, analyze and articulate problems and opportunities, and propose solutions as a client advocate
- Effectively communicate results, both internally and externally, to those charged with governance
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from an accredited college and at least two (2) years of write-up experience in public accounting
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and other software applications
- Experience in Thomson-Reuters Creative Solutions Accounting System a plus
- Challenging work assignments and client interaction
- Excellent opportunities for career development and advancement
- Team oriented
- Flexible schedule
- Less than 40% travel
- Training and mentoring in technical skills and client service
- Great employee benefits
- Opportunities to support the community through firm-sponsored charitable events & volunteer projects
- Beautiful office with modern amenities in downtown Bartlesville
Email resume to info@SAMBcpas.com
- TAX PROFESSIONAL posted about 1 month ago.