Business Development Specialist
|Company Name||Tri County Technology Center (view profile)|
|Date Posted||May 14, 2018|
Title: Business Development Specialist
Position Summary: The Business Development Specialist is responsible for building relationships that result in a pipeline of highly qualified adult students and participants for Tri County Tech’s full time, flex, and fast track courses. This role will be the primary leader in delivering enrollments and generating revenue through effective sales strategies with new and existing clients in Washington, Osage, and Nowata counties. Candidates who posses strong network in Tri County’s service area will be given key consideration.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, management, human relations, communications or a related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in business development / sales with proven track record of exceeding revenue goals / sales targets.
- Demonstrated experience in successfully establishing and managing territory with minimal direction.
- Demonstrated interpersonal, presentation, negotiation, and closing skills that build and sustain customer relationships.
Reports To: Sr. Director of Business Development
- Sales and Revenue Generation
- Serve as primary business development representative for Tri County’s portfolio of offerings in appropriate markets.
- Responsible for identifying new and developing existing customer relationships that lead to matriculation of quality enrollments and revenue generation.
- Maintain and establish key relationships within communities served.
- Advise marketing team of trends and analytics related to prospect needs.
- Collaborate with marketing team to recommend new programs, and facilitate new messages, campaigns, and offerings to support enrollments and revenue generation.
- Match programs and offerings to customer needs and requirements.
- Set and monitor quality indicators for effectiveness.
- Provide consultations with customers regarding their training needs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with area businesses, and key community leaders.
- Keep abreast of upcoming business development opportunities in service area, ensuring Tri County is the first choice for training and development opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure customer transactions are processed accurately and efficiently.
- Manage and track prospects providing accurate reporting daily.
- Serve as Advocate through Community Involvement and Outreach
- Participate in local volunteer activities representing Tri County.
- Represent Tri County on appropriate initiatives, which may require overnight travel.
- Primary representative for evening, weekend, and special events.
- Other Job Related Duties as Assigned by Supervisor.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Twelve months; Salary Range $40,000-$50,000
Performance evaluated by the Sr. Director of Business Development