Career Employment Service, Inc. is a full service staffing agency that was established in Bartlesville in 1968. We do temporary, temp-to-hire and direct placement with a wide range of businesses in Bartlesville and the surrounding area
|Company Name||Career Employment Service (view profile)|
|Date Posted||January 17, 2017|
• Proactive maintenance and monitoring of Citrix servers in a leveraged and dedicated environment
• Management and deployment of published applications on the Global Citrix Farm • Proactive maintenance, monitoring and support of servers running Thin Client software and supporting clients’ Thin Client devices
• Consulting with application owners and providing expertise to help them maximize efficiency and meet customer needs for accessing software
• Use the Change Management system to track all changes to the production environment • Troubleshooting and resolving Citrix and Thin Client related ServiceNow tickets
• Partner with Global Service Desk and central support groups to provide seamless support to users
• Work in the guidelines of the job and Citrix department policies to maximize efficiencies, maintain standards and processes while meeting customer needs Basic/Required • Legally authorized to work in the United States
• At least 5 years technical experience working in a global environment
• Provide 24x7 support for the Citrix environment
• Ability to work weekends and after hours to provide customers in differing time zones technical support, as well as taking the after hours call out rotation.
• At least 3 years of proven experience troubleshooting technical problems in the areas of hardware, software or software installation. Preferred
• Minimum of five years supporting systems using Windows Server 2008/2012 in a corporate network environment.
• Fundamental understanding of application automation process such as packaging software into MSI format for deployments in a Citrix environment.
• At least 3 years of experience supporting a Citrix XenApp environment
• Technical Certifications are a plus.
• Experience with XenApp 6.5; XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x is a plus
• Familiar with Printing technology, drivers and Citrix Universal Print Drivers.
• Familiar with the principles of system backups, availability, scheduling, server capacity and performance.
• Customer service, service delivery, team collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• A comprehensive knowledge of methodologies and technical aspects of a programming/development technology.
• A self-starter with a proven ability to work in a collaborative, team environment.
- Office Administrator / Administrative Assistant posted 3 months ago.