Children's Musical Theatre exists to enrich the lives of youth by providing quality musical theatre performance and educational opportunities. CMT is best known for the mainstage musical presented at Bartlesville Community Center every summer. The mainstage musical is a full length Broadway-style production with high-quality sets, costumes, and a live orchestra. CMT is currently expanding to year-round programming including Stage School classes in acting, music, and dance and school year productions. CMT also offers a variety of summer camps. Our vision is to be recognized as a premier teaching and performing arts organization for youth, their families, and our community.
|Company Name||Children's Musical Theatre (view profile)|
|Date Posted||August 22, 2017|
The Development Manager is responsible for preparing and implementing CMT’s development plan. The development plan will support CMTs strategic plan and will include all fundraising activities, grant writing, and donor management. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Prepare and implement development plan and monitor progress against goals
- Plan and manage foundation, corporate, and individual fundraising campaigns, acknowledgement and cultivation efforts
- Develop and author grant proposals, follow up reports and related activities
- Oversee donor database and files
- Oversee sponsor solicitation and recognition efforts
- Maintain accurate financial and donor records
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree or equivalent job experience, experience in development/fundraising, strong written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with Bartlesville preferred.
- Child Development Center Assistant Teacher (OECP classroom) posted about 1 month ago.
- Account Executive posted 4 months ago.