Lead Teacher, Kids First Early Learning Center
|Company Name||Bartlesville First Church|
|Date Posted||March 26, 2018|
Implement learning experiences that promote the intellectual, emotional, social, physical, and spiritual development of children within a safe, healthy, and fun learning environment for children ages 0-4.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Interact with children:
- Utilize appropriate language, interactions and positive discipline.
- Model positive behavior.
- Develop a positive relationship with each child and promote the development of self-esteem and self-discipline.
- Instruct and supervise children in classroom activities.
- Implement and model family style eating during snack and meal times.
- Attend to children’s physical needs in a supportive and instructive manner.
- Continuously monitor children to ensure safety at all times, reporting any concerns.
- Observe children’s performance, behavior, social development and physical health, as well as interests, as part of individual semi-annual written assessments.
- Take pictures, maintain anecdotal notes, written observations, and copies of work for each child.
- Communicate ideas/concerns to the team coordinator as helpful for lesson development.
- Implement weekly lesson plans.
- Along with the Team Coordinator and the Assistant Teacher, gather and prepare supplies as needed.
- Maintain a safe, organized, and attractive classroom.
- Maintain a positive and professional open line of communication with parents.
- Maintain a positive and respectful working relationship with co-workers.
Perform other duties as required or assigned.
If interested, please stop by the church (4715 Price Rd.) to provide an updated resume and fill out an application in-person. We look forward to meeting you!
- Lead Teacher, Kids First Early Learning Center posted about 1 month ago.