Student Services Administrative Assistant
|Company Name||Tri County Technology Center (view profile)|
|Date Posted||September 18, 2017|
1. High school diploma required. Technology Center certificate or A.A.S. degree preferred.
2. Minimum of 3 years experience as Administrative Assistant preferred.
3. Excellent grammar, spelling, punctuation, and proofreading a must, as well as proper phone etiquette.
4. Ability to communicate effectively on the phone, through writing and in person with internal and external customers.
5. Ability to maintain confidentiality and work independently.
6. Excellent organizational and recordkeeping skills, and ability to schedule and handle multiple priorities.
7. Expert in Microsoft Office software with the ability to manage multiple databases.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:The Student Services Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support in the evenings for Tri County programs and campus events.
A. Provides Services for Internal and External Customers.
- Responsible for communication (phone, and face to face) with internal and external customers.
- Supply correct and current information on enrollment to prospective students.
- Assist with walk-in and phone-in customers.
- Communicate effectively on details of high school, adult, and community education programs.
- Provide general information concerning testing and/or financial assistance along with TCT special services.
- Assist with the management and organization of promotional materials.
- Assist with recruitment process and enrollment finalization as needed.
B. Maintain and Update Information Systems
- Maintain and update data in student record system.
- Data entry of course enrollment.
C. Provide Administrative Support for Instruction
- Coordinate classroom needs for teachers (supplies, copies, technology needs,etc)
- Provide support services for school activities and CTSO activities.
- Assist Instructors with other administrative support as needed.
D. Other job related duties as assigned by Supervisor
The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or logical assignment to the position.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Twelve months, salary to be established by the Board of Education. Schedule: Evenings and weekends (as needed).
SALARY RANGE: $25,000- $31,000
Performance evaluated by Chief Instructional Officer in accordance with Board policy.
Status: Non Exempt
NIMS Designation: General (NIMS 100 & 700 courses)
- Child Development Center Assistant Teacher (OECP classroom) new posted 3 days ago.
- Legal Assistant posted 17 days ago.
- Promotions Director/Administrative Assistant posted about 1 month ago.
- Child Development Center Director posted 2 months ago.
- Office Manager/Full Charge Bookkeeper posted 2 months ago.