- December 12, 2017
Dynamic, qualified and highly ethical Office Manger and Accountant with extensive experience providing key support to professionals. Expert in providing top notch accounting skills and providing superb customer service as well as analyzing financial data. Experienced in providing secretarial assistance, answering multi line phones, filing, typing letters and sending out advertisement letters. Also, experienced in dealing with the Internal Revenue Service during audits of tax returns, withholding taxes and 941 filings. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a keen ability to build rapport with others and succeed in high-pressure, challenging and deadline-driven environments.
▪ Budgeting Skills
▪ Communication Skills
▪ Monthly and Quarterly Tax Preparation
▪ Computer Proficiency
▪ Verbal and Written Communication
▪ Accounting Practices
▪ Interpersonal Skills
▪ Payroll and Payroll Tax Payments
▪ Money Handling
▪ Multiple State Sales Tax
▪ Bank Reconciliation
▪ Customer Service
▪ Office Management
▪ Organizational Skills
▪ Time Management Skills
▪ Receiving Shipments
▪ Responsible for tracking and balancing financial activities.
▪ Responsible for payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciliation of inventory records.
▪ Monitor cash balances.
▪ Preparing payroll documents including; background checks, verifying I-9 forms, approve and correct time cards, track vacation, sick leave and personal days.
▪ Articulately and diplomatically handle numerous phone lines, face-to-face communications and written correspondence, while building positive rapport and fostering public relations.
▪ Responsible for all accounts payable and receivables, invoicing, payroll, tax withholding.
▪ Preparation of financial reports and quarterly taxes for IRS and state governments.
▪ Files and maintains confidential files such as payroll and tax information.
▪ Create and reconcile purchase orders for all upcoming projects.