WHO WE ARE:
United Linen and Uniform Services is a family-owned company operating on Christian values of teamwork and integrity, while serving the hospitality, healthcare, and other industries with care and friendliness. We provide commercial linen, uniform rental, & laundry services to each of those industries. It has been 83 years since this family-owned company started and we continue to grow our business in the Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and Missouri region. If you enjoy a down-to-earth, family friendly atmosphere then look no further than United Linen!
* Christianity * Teamwork * Integrity * Friendliness * Care *
The primary function for the position is Accounts Receivable. You will use basic accounting principles, be responsible for entering in payments received on a daily basis, and ensuring customer accounts are meeting their scheduled payments. You will also be cross trained in the Customer Care Specialist position. You will answer all incoming calls on the main office line, process and handle customer account orders, and adjust inventory and delivery frequencies as requested.
Some functions of both positions include:
- taking and making phone calls on customer accounts
- preparing emails to our customer accounts for payment
- processing credit card payments
- updating the accounting database for account payment accuracy
- balancing and auditing to ensure payments applied matches ledger records
- updating customer account information and processing orders as needed
- greet all visitors entering front office
- assist and/or direct visitors based on their need
- answer all phone calls on our main office line and assist or transfer calls as needed
This full time position is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma and work is performed in an office setting. Pay is hourly and will be based on your experience and skill. The regular work schedule for this position is: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN THE POSITION:
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Computer proficiency – working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word
- 10-key proficiency
- Database entry experience
- Dependable and trustworthy
- Previous experience in Accounts Receivable preferred